We bag Sydney’s best firewood. We have a dedicated line for bagging firewood and kindling. Our most popular firewood is our Pilliga hardwood, dense and slow burning, as approved by the Firewood Association of Australia. We sell it at regular size, approximately the size of a loaf of bread, or cut to stove size, which is perfect for most fireplaces, stoves, fire pits and pizza ovens.
We also offer Eco Choice, which comprises hardwood offcuts and is our most cost-effective firewood. We bag firewood in our own eye-catching 20kg bags, or in your own bags. Kindling can also be bagged in our bags or yours.
For serious firewood fans, we also offer firewood in 500kg bulk bags, which we can deliver direct to your customers by crane truck.
5 Reasons to stock our firewood…
- Our firewood is a mix of the slowest-burning hardwoods, including Ironbark and Bull Oak, that has been seasoned (aged) for at least two years, so it is dry and ready to burn
- You have the choice of using your own branded bags, or simply purchasing our bags to resell.
- Our firewood is approved by the Firewood Association of Australia
- Firewood is a great product to sell in winter, when other hardware, building and landscaping products can slow down
- You can be sure that our firewood is a quality product that will keep your customers coming back all winter.
Contact us to find out more.